CHANGING THE WORLD FRAME BY FRAME
The YDA launches an exciting new category CHANGING the WORLD FRAME BY FRAME
Created by CFP-E president and YDA chairman, François Chilot, together with BBH co-founder and co-founder of The Garage Soho, Sir John Hegarty, CHANGING THE WORLD FRAME BY FRAME aims to give filmmakers a chance to highlight positive and impactful initiatives for global social responsibility.
The YDA wants to see and share extraordinary filmic stories based around social issues which effect the world. The entries are to highlight stories that cannot be confined to a traditional advertising spot and the YDA encourages a more documentary approach. Examples of stories which filmmakers could build their film around are below, but any story which highlights social issues will be accepted.
- Education and its fundamental role in social and economic development
- Clean capitalism
- Smarter cities and more efficient use of natural resources
- Product consumption and how choices impact our health & happiness
- Learning programs that shape tomorrow’s leaders
- Waste reduction and recycling into tomorrow’s consumer products
- New career choices towards a sustainable economy
- Future technologies and how they affect societies